3 thin slices hard tofu (beancurd)
3 English muffins
Dash of black salt
Dash of white pepper
1/2 tbsp dill weed
1/2 tbsp olive oil
2 slices mock (vegetarian) bacon
1 tbsp butter
3 slices fresh Swiss mushrooms (even shitake will do), sliced
If using fresh mushrooms, DO NOT WASH. Just dry with paper napkin, because otherwise, mushroom juice will be extracted.
1/4 white onion, finely chopped
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
Dash of roasted garlic
Dash of salt, pepper and Italian seasoning
1/2 cup silken tofu (eggless)
2 tbsp eggless mayonnaise
¼ cup Philadelphia cream cheese
2 tbsp butter
Pinch of salt
Pinch of cayenne pepper
Pinch black pepper
1 tbsp aged cheddar cheese (microbial rennet)
1. Cut out shapes of tofu (pref heart shaped/round shaped), sprinkle olive oil and bake for 5 minutes in toaster.
2. Sprinkle black salt and white pepper. Keep aside.
3. Cut English muffins into half lengthwise, and butter.
4. Sprinkle a little oil into a frying pan, and fry bacon till cooked on both sides.
5. Slice into 6 pieces, and put on English muffin.
6. Meanwhile, prepare the garlic mushrooms
1. Heat butter and add garlic as well as white onion. Cook till aroma comes.
2. Add mushrooms and roasted garlic. Cook till mushroom softens.
3. Season with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning.
4. Keep aside.
1. Microwave the silken tofu in the oven for 30-45 seconds till warm
2. Transfer into food processor, add all other ingredients and grind into paste.
HOW TO SERVE
1. Put mushrooms alongside bacon, and top with tofu.
2. Pour hollandaise sauce on top, and serve hot.